Job title: Paralegal - Personal Injury
Salary: Upto 20k dependent upon experience
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Our client requires a Paralegal to join their team on a Permanent basis
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Based in a multitrack team supporting the Associate in running a full caseload.
* Background in litigation is essential however experience in Multitrack isn't.
* Assisting with a variety of caseloads inclusive of MT work, EL, RTA and OL/PL.
* The candidate will be working alongside the Associate and will not have own caseload.
* Highly organised in working approach
* Drafting legal documents inclusive of appropriate precedents and templates.
* You will be able competent in Legal research, using a variety of methods and sourcing technics, Presentation of findings in a timely manner.
* Provide legal support to team and act as a legal resource for the wider team when required.
* Ensuring that all work undertaken is fully compliant with risk management policies and procedures and meet with Data Protection regulations.
* You will be responsible for general admin duties including use of the case management systems
* Ensuring all completed paperwork is entered accurately onto the database.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Previous Paralegal experience is essential
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* Experience in working within a highly professional office (Essential)
* Working knowledge of Microsoft packages and Outlook (Essential)
* Excellent customer service (Essential)
* Accuracy (Essential)
* You must be able to remain calm under pressure
Workforce Office Appointments team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year.
Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend them to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Worcestershire's Leading Recruiter