Job Title:Customer Services Team leader
Location: Birmingham/Working from Home
Hours: 40 hours a week, including rota and working some weekends
Due to increased international demand our client is looking to recruit additional Customer Service Team leader staff to join their expanding call centre on a permanent contract.
You must have previous experience as a team leader/team manager within the energy sector.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
• Support and develop your team of 8 - 12 advisors - enabling them to be their best
• Have first-line responsibility for looking after your unique and diverse customer base - ensuring customer happiness
• Be accountable for day-day operation of your team, from prioritisation of work, scheduling and monitoring.
• Identifying opportunities for improvement - this could be anything from team organisation or quick technology wins - any way that you think would improve the team's performance and customer experience.
• Building a community of team leaders through which you can share and learn together.
• Selection and training of new team members.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Previous team leader experience
• Background in energy services
• Able to manage a team remotely
• Self motivate
• Must be used to working within a fast paced environment
Workforce Staffing team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year.Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend them to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.Worcestershire's Leading Recruiter