Outskirts of Redditch/Shirley
20,000 - 25,000 depending on experience
Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm, full time but flextime is a possibility
Our client are a leading fitness wear company who have a global presence shipping to 101 countries across the world. They are looking for a Stock Accountant to join their busy and growing team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join a young, friendly and vibrant team and would especially suit someone who has a keen interest in sport and fitness. With fantastic career progression opportunities and the chance to attend exhibitions in places such as Australia, LA and Las Vegas this is an opportunity not to be missed!
The role will specifically be as a link between the Product & Apparel team and the Finance function ensuring financial information is produced in a timely and accurate format.
The individual must be comfortable in a fast paced and an ever-changing environment.
The role requires day to day process management ensuring deadlines are met and advice is communicated in a relevant clear and understandable format.
• Use buying and sourcing information to accurately analyse costing and contribution per unit impacted by a variety of factors
• Use analysis to support with buying decisions for the business
• Monitor costing information to provide detailed analysis on monthly performance
• Work with the apparel function to support with planning future ranges
• Maintaining and producing sound financial information to help Product & Apparel and the wider company as required
• Prepare and analytically review information
• Assist the Finance team as required with ad hoc assignments
• Support all audit visits i.e. internal, external and contractual audits.
• Assist in the development of financial policies, processes and working instructions.
• Ensure compliance with all relevant accounting practices, procedures and policies of Gymshark.
• Ensure all documents are filed in a timely and logical manner.
• Maintain a high standard of work adhering to all regulatory legislation.
• Maintain strict confidentiality in all sensitive matters
• Blend strong technical knowledge with astute commercial thought
• Great communication skills
• Excellent Excel skills
• Able to handle pressure
• Strong moral compass and integrity upholding governance and compliance at all times
• Working knowledge of Netsuite
• E-commerce or retail background
• Rapid business growth experience
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.