Leading company in supplying a complete precision engineering solution to markets such as Aerospace, Defence, Motor Sport, Petrochemical, Electrical and Medical industries based in modern works site in Solihull. As part of recent growth, we now require skilled CNC programmers to join our dynamic team
Primary Job Function;
• Extensive experience in the operation of manual lathes ESSENTIAL
• Experience in working to exact standards on complex, tight tolerance parts ESSENTIAL.
• Experience making one off Aerospace parts an ADVANTAGE
• Broad understanding of mechanical processes.
• Ability to work as part of a small team
• Preferably 5+ years in engineering manufacturing environment.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.