Customer Service Advisor
Hours: Hours 38.75. Agents attend for an 8.5 hour day, but take a 45 minute Lunch, so work for 7.75 hours
• Three Shifts V
oEarly . 08:00 to 16:30
oMid . 10:30 to 19:00
oLate . 11:30 to 20:00
• Saturdays - supported in the Early Week, with a Rest Day exchanged for a day in the week.
Due to expansion our client, who is a leader in their field, is looking for confident communicators to join their team. You will have excellent listening and written skills to resolve customer queries and issues. You will have previous customer service experience and our client will provide further training needed in order for you to be successful and offer progression within the role.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Reaching out and speaking to customers to negotiate payment plans to make it affordable for them
• Taking payments over the phone
• Dealing with any other queries from a simple change of address to more complex issues
• Manage customers' expectations
• Update inhouse database
• Referrals to suitable charities if necessary
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Previous Customer Service, Call centre of collections experience
• A natural desire to help people
• Excellent inter personal skills able to deal with potentially emotive or difficult situations
• Proven track record of achieving targets
• Great attention to detail
• Computer literate
• Presentable and punctual
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.