We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Team Leader to oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities on the Night shift.
Salary from: 23000-25000 annum
Hours: 40 hours across 4 days
Team Leader responsibilities include:
• Manage a team of Operators ensuring that daily workload is carried out effectively.
• Ensure that all quality control procedures are adhered to.
• Daily handover for the on-coming shift
• Ensure Health & Safety requirements are adhered to.
• Ensure high standards of hygiene and housekeeping are maintained.
• Assisting other departments within the business as and when required.
• Communication with internal customers at all times.
As a Team Leader you will:
• Able to react quickly to the ever changing business model.
• Able to suggest and implement cost saving initiatives.
• Must possess leadership qualities that will allow you to drive increased productivity in all areas of the operation as and when required dictated by volume.
• Flexible and willing to alter working patterns in line with operational requirements.
• Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
Logistics & Supply Chain Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated professionals out to work across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Food Production, Food Processing, Warehouse, distribution and Planning. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.