Job title: HR Administrator
Salary: 18-20k dependant on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Our client requires a HR Administrator to join their team on a full time permanent basis
Day to Day duties will include the following:
Skills and experience
• Are you CIPD level 3 qualified, working towards or keen to work towards CIPD qualification?
• Have you got 2 years + Admin experience?
• Naturally organised and enjoys hitting business targets
• You must be versatile and numerate
• Able to assist with the delivery of site inductions.
• To assist with the Health and Safety requirements such as risk assessments
• Preparation of pre-employment and employment applications and file management
• Able to support recruitment campaigns, inclusive of arranging interviews, Support during the interviews.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
Role will involve:
• Excellent customer service attitude
• You must be meticulous, have a high attention to detail
• Be a team player as well as working on own initiative
• General administration duties as required
• You must be personable and able to deal with people on all levels.
Workforce Office Appointments team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year.
Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend them to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Worcestershire's Leading Recruiter