Quality Inspection plays an essential part of the company's Manufacturing Process. The candidate will be proficient in providing support and guiding the company to standardise gauging, inspection activities and metrology activities.
As part of the role, candidate will be required to;
• Continue to work closely with machine shop supervisors and
• Establish and implement off line programming techniques for CNC CMM.
• Train operators to perform inspection activities using programmes.
• Manage inspection workload and improve methods for resource planning.
• Update and communicate inspection metrics in line with business requirements.
• Ensure sub-con workload is clear and transition is smooth and hassle free.
• Have a high level of attention to details and be able to make objective decisions based on information provided.
• Ability to work accurately at speed and under pressure.
• Develop working relationships with colleagues within the company that are productive in terms of supporting and delivering your work and that of the overall organisation.
• PC - DMIS CNC CMM
• Manual CMM
• Gauging / Metrology
• Incoming inspection
• Sub Con Inspection
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.