Job title: Customer Service Team Leader temp to perm
Hours: Monday to Sat 8am-8pm Shift patterns
Our client requires an experienced Customer Service Team Leader join their team working from home initially but with a view to then move back into the Birmingham office.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
Skills and experience
• Supporting a large customer service team to resolve issues
• Must have a minimum of 2 years Team Leader experience
• Have a positive can do attitude.
• Computer literate and able to complete data entry tasks with accuracy and speed
• Demonstrate excellent customer services and communication skills across the business
• Have a good eye for detail and accuracy under pressure
• The ability to manage priorities, multi-task and achieve deadlines
• Responding to enquiries via email or over the phone.
• Be a team player as well as working on own initiative
• People management experience at a supervisory level, preferable but not essential
• Flexible in regards to shift patterns
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
Role will involve:
• Excellent customer service attitude
• Liaise and communicate effectively with customers and meet agreed service levels
• Organise, plan and control customer service teams
• You must be an excellent communicator both written and verbal
• General administration duties as required
Workforce Office Appointments team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year.
Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend them to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Worcestershire's Leading Recruiter