Principal / Senior Civil Engineer
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and motivated individual to join the company as Principal / Senior Engineer.
We are a leading firm of Consulting Engineers, Project Managers and Development Consultants.
The company provides multi-disciplinary consultancy services on a diverse range of strategic development, infrastructure and regeneration projects throughout the UK. We have an impressive track record of providing leading edge advice on some of the most challenging and large scale projects.
The successful candidate will join the local business, and will lead the design of a number of infrastructure schemes as well as liaising with clients and mentoring junior staff in the following disciplines:
• Highway design (S38 / S278) both preliminary and detailed
• Drainage design (S104 / S98) both strategic and detailed
• Design of foul pumping stations, SUDS, flow control structures and balancing facilitates
• Residential and commercial external works design including earthworks assessments
The position will suit:
• A Chartered Civil Engineer (CEng MICE / CEng MCIHT/ CEnv CIWEM etc.)
• A graduate Civil Engineer with a MEng / BEng / BSc who is near Chartered status
• A Civil Engineer with experience in the civil engineering sector
• A Civil & Structural Engineer who is proficient in using AutoCAD
• Experience of using PDS & Microdrainage would be desirable
The candidate must have excellent communication skills and be the sort to thrive in a hardworking and dynamic work environment.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.