Job title: Digital Marketing Executive
Salary: 20k - 25k
A fabulous opportunity for an individual with a minimum of one year's work-based social media experience to join an exciting online competition business whose presence is based across several social media platforms.
You will possess excellent communication skills, creativity and imagination. Some experience in media/video editing would be beneficial but not crucial. The successful candidate will join a friendly and approachable team and will be responsible for the creation of content across all social media platforms. Making and managing adverts working within a defined budget.
• Passionate interest in cars
• Minimum of one year's work-based social media experience
• Experience using various social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
• Experience of using Facebook Business Manager and Ads Manager
• Creative approach combined with strong writing skills
• Graphic design experience / Video Editing Experience
• Previous experience of creating content such as blogs, social media posts and advertising campaigns.
• Analytics experience including Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, etc
• Confident IT skills
• Enjoyment of working within a fast-paced and very varied environment
• Driving licence required with no more than six penalty points.
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.