Our client is currently looking for a Corporate Tax Manager to join their expanding Worcester tax team.
Working closely with the Tax Director, you will play a key role in the growth of the tax team. You will manage a portfolio of clients as well as overseeing a tax compliance service.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
• Delivering a wide range Corporate Tax advisory projects to a broad and varied client base
• Developing and coaching our trainee tax accountants so that they become accomplished business advisors
• Supporting our senior management team with business development activities
To be considered for the role, you will need to be:
• CTA Qualified and/or ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent) with at least 2 years PQE working within a corporate tax environment
• An excellent communicator who is able to build strong relationships with their clients
• A great people manager who enjoys developing and coaching their teams
• Keen to contribute towards the overall success and growth of Bishop Fleming
There is scope to mould this role to the experience and motivations of the appointed candidate.
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.