• Assisting in the maintenance of all machinery.
• Operating machinery and equipment as required for the above activity.
• Conducting periodic maintenance checks.
• Planning equipment upgrades and machinery modifications.
• Identifying faults and investigating equipment breakdowns.
• Monitoring the performance of equipment after repairs have been carried out.
• Responsible for the procurement of new components for existing equipment.
• Communicate problems or issues with senior management.
• Identify process improvements.
• Demonstrating the competent application of good Engineering and manufacturing practices required to consistently operate to high standards of quality and safety.
• Monitoring and recording quality and safety performance where applicable.
• Working in a safe manner with due consideration for personal Health & Safety and that of co-workers at all times.
• Establish workflow policies that enhance speed and efficiency without compromising safety or product integrity. Pay: 25,000-30,000 per year
Hours: 37.5 per week between 2pm - 10pm (Monday-Friday)
Holiday: 20 days (Plus 1 extra day per year rising to 25) plus bank holidays
Benefits: pension scheme, Free parking, free tea coffee, team building days/nights out