Job Title: Conference sales executive
Salary: 20k -23k
• To pro-actively source new business in conference e and event sales
• Build strong relationships and develop new client accounts
• Focus on sourcing new business and creating own appointments and lead generation.
• Work with both corporate clients and agencies to deliver new business target
• Attend both onsite and offsite appointments
• Produce and deliver high value proposals at a senior level to potential clients
• Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly sales activity reports
• Research and attend business exhibitions locally and nationally
• Achieve KPI's as set and agreed with Head of Events
• Work as a team player with all departments
• Ensure all leads and activities and continuously followed up to maximise revenue conversion
• To demonstrate the ability to negotiate rates and secure business, by understanding the needs of the customer and deliver them in a commercial and practical manor
• To undertake any other duties deemed commensurate with the post and as directed by management and/ or the company
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.