Job title:Delcam / CNC Engineer
Well established precision engineering company specialising in CNC machining, pattern making are seeking a DelCAM experienced engineer to join the team
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Toolpathing CNC Machines
• Delcam Powermill / Powershape experience
• Knowledge of tooling/Patternmaking
• Programming of 3D form preferable.
• The successful candidate will need the following qualities and experience:
• Liaising with CAM engineers on tooling construction.
• Using Pro Engineer / DelCAM / Vero
• The successful candidate will have a recognised apprenticeship or equivalent qualifications in a related discipline. Knowledge of CNC machining would be beneficial.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.