Our client is currently recruiting for Transport Co-ordinators: Who will support Outbound Logistics Co-ordinating transport processes that deliver value and compliance.
Days and nights available
Your Key Tasks
• Responsible for the daily driver brief and debrief and ensure all improvement opportunities all identified and implemented through PMS (driver performance improvements)
• Promote and Embed safety culture through the use of STAR cards and conduct safety sweeps and fully support all accident / incident investigations
• Responsible for maintaining the site Run folder ensuring all run changes are communicated
• Responsible for following the Breakdown management and recovery procedures for all MMI vehicles
• Control site assets (GKNs, trolleys, hand-held)
• Drive Operational Excellence improvement opportunities and take action to implement to tracked initiatives.
• Build a thorough understanding of all work instructions and standard operating procedures (SOP's) and ensure they are adhered to
• Responsible for service level reporting including customer service and shorts and late reporting
• Responsible for ensuring all resource allocation is in place and checked and reviewed regular and all changes communicated making sure all drivers comply with all legal and regulatory requirements
• Take ownership of the site fuel master key and track all usage.
• Ensure working with the garage function that all vehicle servicing co-ordination is carried out
• Responsible for the Daily Tacho Master management system ensuring all drivers comply with all legal and regulatory requirements
• Responsible for all trailer checks including temperature and carry out regular audits
• Responsible for all cross-dock management
• Ensure regular AS400 housekeeping
• Display and promotes MMI behaviours
• 3PL management
4 days on 4 days
Logistics & Supply Chain Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated professionals out to work across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Food Production, Food Processing, Warehouse, distribution and Planning. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.