Increased growth means this private family run precision Engineering business now seeks an experienced CNC Turner programmer Setter Operator to join the dynamic growing team.
DAY TO DAY DUTIES WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
• Setting and operating CNC Machines (Fanuc)
• Experience on ONE CNC CAD CAM would be ADVANTAGEOUS
• Working within a high precision environment to tight tolerances
• Experience of working on one off jobs (Large scale)
• Crane experience an ADVANTAGE
• Manual experience as Vertical Jig borer DESIRABLE
• Working with minimum supervision
FOLLOWING QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Three to five years' experience working within a tool room environment - ESSENTIAL
• Extensive programming experience on Doosan /FANUC controls - ESSENTIAL
• To program from engineering drawings - ESSENTIAL
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.