Global leading supplier & manufacturer of high integrity bolting, primarily supplying into the petrochemical, oil & gas and energy industries. They are currently looking to recruit for a CNC Programmer (lathes), As the CNC Programmer you will be responsible for setting and operating using Fanuc controls working with mild steels to super alloys.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Ability to accurately interpret and work from engineering drawings to BS / ISO standards.
• Must have experience operating and setting CNC Lathes.
• Experience with Fanuc controls.
• Experience in the production of one-off to 5k batches of fasteners would be advantageous.
• Must be able to work from technical drawings.
• Be able to conduct first off quality inspection
• Be able to ensure that batches are produced at a consistent quality for the duration of the run.
FOLLOWING QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
_MUST have fastner experience ( essential)
- At least 3 years' experience CNC Programming - Essential
_Setting and operating Lathes - Essential
_A general knowledge of tooling requirements, speeds, feeds etc - Essential
_A can-do attitude and a good attention to detail - Essential
HOURS:FULL TIME - MON TO THU - 2:30PM -1AM
WorkForce manufacturing are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work every day across the West Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.