New opportunity to join a renowned precision engineering company who produce precision components for various sectors are currently seeking an experienced CNC Miller Programmer on Hurco Millers.
This is a great opportunity for a CNC programmer to join a company which is heavily investing in state-of-the-art new CNC technology. Along with training the company offers competitive pay, regular paid overtime available.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Programming/setting/operating Hurco machining centres in a subcontract environment
• Producing small batch work (large parts - up to 3m)
• Time served and apprentice trained ADVANTAGE
• Producing components accurately to drawing tolerances and specifications
• Trimming and cutting to exact specifications
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Have track record of CNC Programming, setting and operating within a busy manufacturing environment, ideally with Hurco - experience
Must have experience with VISI Cad/Cam
• Experience in reading complex engineering drawing and using modern inspection equipment (ESSENTIAL)
• Experience in aerospace, oil and gas subcontract environment (PREFERRED)
• Ability to problem solve and work to own initiative
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.