0845 257 6686
MIG/ ARC Welder
Temp to perm
Weld test required (flexible with when they can do)
Shift: Mon to Fri 0800 To 1630 Pay £12.00ph
* MIG and ARC welding experience in a volume environment
* Able to understand engineering drawings, work plans & visual aids
* High standards of work and a good eye for detail.
* A good understanding of Health & Safety in a factory / manufacturing environment, with particular regard to PPE.
* Maintenance of equipment to a high standard
* Flexible to work in other areas of the business as required
* Primarily day shift, but has the flexibility to work on a variety of shifts in line with business demands
* Formal Welding Qualification (ideally)
* Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
* Understanding of continuous improvement processes
* Ability to train others & work well in a team environment
* A positive, can-do attitude
Manufacturing Workforce is responsible for placing skilled and in-demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants all have an in-depth understanding of your skills to offer best advice on your next step!
We are always searching for the best talent so if you, or someone you know, fits the bill why not get in touch with a member of our professional team who will be more than happy to help?