To be part of a multi skilled team driving the performance of the business assets, ensuring maximum production uptime, whilst performing to high health and safety standards. Complete tasks and continuous improvement activities allocated to them in a timely and cost effective manner. Ensure PPM schedules are delivered on time and in full. Ensure that legislative requirements are maintained during work activities and tasks. Advocate and help to deliver the engineering strategy developed by the team.
• Follow a planned preventative maintenance (PPM) schedule for all plant and equipment.
• Ensure that all tasks carried out within the PPM schedule are documented including activity, repairs, equipment status and the use of consumables and parts.
• Promptly respond to any plant or equipment breakdown or fault.
• Effectively communicate and escalate any fault, damage or condition that cannot be rectified.
• Carry out PPMs and repairs in a safe and hygienic manner as stated within the company Quality Management System ensuring that operational efficiencies are not adversely affected.
• Participate in the commissioning of new machinery and plant.
• Ensure that all engineering documentation is completed accurately and in a timely manner
• Ensure that tools, toolbox contents and parts and consumables are documented into and out of any food handling area.
• Ensure that any parts used are recorded to ensure that a minimum stock list is maintained.
• Work alongside and liaise with service contractors.
• Manage any secure systems including passwords.
• Mentor and assist trainee engineers. • Shift Pattern: Tues - Sat or Sun - Thursday
• Salary Package: up to 35k DOE
• Start and finish time: 7am - 5pm
• Holiday allowance: 30 days including bank holidays