Job title: Product Inspection Supervisor
Location: Stratford upon Avon
Line Manager: Product Manager
Shift: Tuesday- Saturday or Sunday- Thursday
Hours: 7am- 5pm
Salary: 21,000-24,000 (Depending on experience)
Our client has a new exciting opportunity for a Product Inspection Supervisor to join their team. You will be responsible for the day to day functioning of the raw material product inspection team along with coordinating the team, organising resources, training and development of team members. You will be working alongside the Procurement, Production, Technical and Commercial functions in order to maximize raw material value, quality & reduce waste.
• Raw material Intake Assessments
• Compliance to raw material specifications
• Inspection reports communicated to external customers and business unit stakeholders in timely manner
• Raw material receipt stage of the operation in storage, ready to use raw material allocation, accurate data capture and reporting PR3 or other complimentary platforms
• Taking raw material from quality & stock rotation and be able to take the product from intake to dispatch in order to maximize quality, yield and reduce stock wastage
Educated to NQF level 4 or a relevant national vocational qualification equivalent
• Experience in a Quality Assurance, Food production, or Agricultural/ Growing environment.
• Computer Literate
• Supervisor experience (Desireable)
• Preferable some Supervisory experience in a QC environment
• Working with Prophet / SAP/ Navision and Internal audit experience would be an advantage. Languages:
• Fluent English - Both written & Verbal.
• Additional languages to a verbal standard would be beneficial