Responsibility for maintaining and co-ordinating the Quality management System in a sub-contract machining company. Providing operational level support to management team in various aspects of business.
Key Skills/attributes/role demands
• To be responsible for maintaining the Quality Management System in line with ISO 9001:2000
• Ideally must have gained experience from similar environment (i.e. sub-contract machining industry).
• Must have good communication skills and be able to represent the Company in any contact with customers or suppliers.
• To provide additional support/assistance to management team in various aspect of the business (i.e. during times of holiday/absence)
• Preparation & management of Process control documentation in line with Quality Manual & Procedures.
• Full understanding of practical inspection techniques and equipment used.
• To produce quality documentation (inspection reports etc.) in an accurate and timely manner.
• Evaluation, justification and advice on the purchase of new/replacement equipment.
• Ensure 'right first time' principles and encourage culture of continuous improvement.
• Working with management team for Contract review, including APQP, FMEA and PPAP.
• Use of SPC techniques to determine capability & process control.
• Experience & Knowledge of Motorsport/Aerospace requirements and the associated standards would be an advantage.
• Analysis of Non-Conforming products, management & resolution of issues in line with Quality procedures.
• Responsible for Internal Audits
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.