Hours: FULL TIME DAYS 36.5 Hours Basic / Overtime when available @ Time x 1.5
Monday - Thursday 0800-1630 / Friday 0800-1230
Well established manufacturers of bespoke cutting tools in Carbide, Continued Growth has led to a requirement for an experienced Toolroom Machinist Grinder to join the growing team.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Surface grinding
• CNC Turning (Fanuc)
• CNC Turning, Milling, and Wire EDM
• Wider opportunities exist in the company for candidates wishing to develop further within the business and attain multiple skill sets or become a TEAM LEADER
• Bespoke Drilling, Reaming and Milling Tools (normally 1 off - 5 off) in High Speed Steel and Tungsten Carbide
• Working to tight tolerances
• Carrying out own inspection
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Experience in all these disciplines or cutting tool production is not essential, as training will be available for the right candidate.
• Experience in a similar capacity within an engineering workshop / Toolroom environment is DESIRABLE.
• Candidates must have a methodical approach, be able to interpret engineering drawings
Twice annual Basic Wage life Assurance after 3 months
Stakeholder pension scheme after 3 months - 227 Hours Annual Holiday.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.