We are looking for an experienced CAD designer with knowledge of using 3D CAD software to interpret and change drawings as required.
The customer will send 2D/3D drawings which will be transformed into 3D data using 3D software. machining data is sent to one of our HURCO CNC machines.
The right candidate will be CAD experienced with some CNC knowledge and be willing to diverse between the two.
About the Company
Established since 1999 starting as a small company, they have progressed from a traditional pattern shop to quality tool makers using latest industry leading CNC and CAD/CAM technologies. They now cater for customers from all different sectors including automotive, marine, onshore and offshore oil industry and medical to name just a few.
Duties of CAD and CNC Engineer:
• create and manipulate 3D models and drawings.
• Working closely to customers specifications and details to ensure the end product is to the highest standard.
• Working with CNC machines such as HurcoVMX64
• Developing good working relationships with other team members to ensure the best working environment for all.
Requirements of CAD and CNC Engineer:
• 3D CAD experience
• Good working background from either the foundry or toolmaking/patternmaking industry.
• Knowledge of VAC Forming and Polyurethane Mould Tools
• Some CNC operator skills. (Training can be provided as most work will be with CAD)
Benefits of CAD and CNC Engineer:
• Salary up to 35,000 depending on experience and skillset.
• Life insurance and Critical illness benefits.
• Life insurance
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent