• Carry out repairs to all types of plant and equipment in a safe and professional manner.
• Assist in the development of planned preventative maintenance schedules (PPM).
• Carry out PPM schedules as necessary and planned works orders as required.
• Assist visiting specialist engineers when necessary.
• Report breakdown root cause, equipment faults and concerns to line Manager.
• Perform troubleshooting to solve minor repair issues.
• Make full use of CMMS
• Plan/prioritize workload to support production and ensure efficient use of working time
• Assist in the meeting of daily production plan.
• Fill in job tickets/ CMMS on completion of work accurately and in a timely manner.
• Typical example of work would be to respond to maintenance request for equipment fault, diagnose fault, repair and return equipment to operational service. All work to be carried out operating in a safe and efficient manner. (a process of dynamic risk assessments operated).
• Identify spares requirements, log usage and aid in control
• Assist in the moving, installation and repositioning of machines and equipment.
• Manage projects as and when required.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.