0845 257 6686
Job title: TIG Welder Fabricator
Salary: £11 - 14ph
A position has become available for an experienced TIG Welder
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Welding on mainly Aluminium, Mild Steel and Stainless steel
* Working from drawings (desirable not essential)
* Cutting drilling measuring
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* TIG Welding skills (Essential)
* Knowledge of weld on stainless and aluminium (Essential)
* Flexible to work extra hours when needed (Advantageous)
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.