Well Established Manufacturing company in Tamworth are seeking an experienced CNC Programmer Operator for their growing team.
Dayshift hours: Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm and Friday 8am - 2pm (40 hours), although these can be negotiated for the right applicant. MILING, FANUC. FIXTURE EXPERIENCE NEEDED
Day to day duties will include the following:
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THE FOLLOWING MACHINES:
• Programming Setting Operating Fanuc machining centres
• Programming Setting Operating 3 & 4 axis machines
• Producing components accurately to drawing tolerances and specifications
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• FANUC control experience ESSENTIAL
• Ability to programme at the machine ESSENTIAL
• Applicant must be able to work under their own initiative and be fully conversant with reading engineering drawings and developing parts for them.
• Must have relevant experience on above machines and controllers to apply.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.