25,000 - 28,000 a year
Our client is a highly successful company based in the industrial area of Smethwick, who over the last 30 years has established a reputation for industry leading quality.
• Processing sales orders onto Sage, and an Excel based production schedule.
• Liaising with the Sales Team and customers to determine the correct order information.
• Contacting customers on a daily / weekly basis to determine schedule.
• Liaising with Lift Engineers to schedule installations.
• Creation of daily and weekly production schedules, balancing supply, and demand; customer delivery performance and inventory levels.
• Report delivery and schedule KPI performance internally.
• Monitor production process, workflow, and schedules to ensure on-time delivery.
• Work with Managers to develop potential solutions to improve production performance.
• Develop production schedules in accordance with sales forecast, plant and employee capacity and new business opportunities.
• Printing / issuing build sheets, delivery notes and certificates of conformity.
• Arranging courier collections.
• Develop customer records.
• A minimum of 3 years' work experience as a Production Scheduler.
• Excel - Intermediate level.
• Sage Experience-Desirable
• Strong communications skills - written and verbal.
• Company pension
• On-site parking
• Educated to GCSE level or equivalent, a grade C pass in Maths and English.