Job Title: Service Centre Coordinator
Hours: 37.5 per week, any 5 out of 7 days, the working hours are between 7am to 6pm
Salary: £21,000 per annum share bonus scheme
Workforce are currently working with a well established fleet business who are seeking a Service Centre Coordinator to join their growing team.
- Challenging all Suppliers at all times to ensure vehicle downtime is kept to an absolute minimum and costs are updated as soon as possible.
- Undertaking regular communication with customers as work progresses through to completion.
- Maintaining and distributing the customers dedicated spare fleet within set times.
- Planning and scheduling all events including ancillary equipment.
- Liaising with both customer and repairer to arrange suitable date/s for scheduled maintenance to occur.
- Ensuring that all legal documentation is received and expedited accordingly.
- Ensuring the customer is informed of work progress concerning scheduled and unscheduled vehicle maintenance.
- Being able to demonstrate that vehicle downtime is managed in a proactive manner in line with agreed Key Performance Indicators.
- When rechargeable work is carried out, ensuring the relevant costs are accrued and coded as such and the customer is informed making a note of the full name and full purchase order number whenever possible.
- Making sure the correct supplier attends both breakdowns and defects with respect to faults covered by R&M/Warranty/Contract Maintenance etc.
- Ensuring that either the external service provider or vehicle distress incident within agreed timescales
As a Service Centre Coordinator you will need:
- Previous experience within a busy maintenance control room environment dealing with scheduling/maintenance of commercial rental/ Fleet Management vehicles with third party suppliers.
- Have a good understanding of vehicle engineering and road transport law.
- Be I.T literate
- Be able to work best on their own initiative and take pride in ensuring that work is seen through to completion.
- Ensure you are flexible in attitude in providing solutions to problems.
- Be able to interact confidently with customers, suppliers, be a team player, and build credibility.
Logistics & Supply Chain Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated professionals out to work across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include Food Production, Food Processing, Warehouse, distribution and Planning. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.