0845 257 6686
Job Title: Sales Order Processor
Salary: £9.80ph - £18k per annum
Hours: Monday - Friday 08:30 - 15:30
The market leading food suppliers are currently recruiting for an Order Processor to support their Sales team.
You'll be working with a great team, with years of experience, all on hand to help each other. If you're an outgoing, confident individual with telesales experience, we'd love to hear from you.
What's in it for you?
• Great staff discount
• Team build activity days
• Taste-testing events
• On site parking
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Working through your customer list, calling them at their regular time
• Answering incoming calls
• Processing orders on our system, using CRM system and Excel
• Deal with product enquiries, delivery queries and general customer service
• Helping new customers understand how we can help them
• Dealing with customer complaints
• Some general administration
To be successful in this role you will need to:
• Be computer literate, including Microsoft Excel
• Have a sales background as well as great administrative skills
• Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
• Ability to work with accuracy and at pace
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.