Sales & Marketing Assistant
£22,000 to £25,500 Per Annum
Monday to Friday - 8:15am to 4:45pm
Day to Day Duties:
- Preparing quotes for sales team
- Sourcing specials and alternative product requests from customers
- Assist with development of marketing calendar and ensure deadline dates are achieved.
- Work closely with sales team to regularly update and continuously improve our marketing collateral.
- Arrange updating of pricing, new products on website etc. in line with catalogue go live dates.
- Manage two company websites and regularly update and improve with new banners, additional content etc.
- Arrange e-shots, flyers, email signatures and all other marketing mediums.
- Work closely with Design Agencies to produce quality marketing materials, literature, and promotions.
- Maintain and update customer databases on our computer systems.
- Keep up to date with new product development and discontinued lines.
- Keep sample packs and other marketing materials on mezzanine, in storage cupboards etc. organised and up-to-date to ensure sales have a constant supply of the necessary resources.
- Photography and videos for existing and new products.
- Help facilitate our ongoing excellent customer service.
- Any other sales, marketing and customer service duties as required.
- Undertake other duties as required by management.
- Provide cover for staff absences.
Skills & experience:
- Positive, proactive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Team player who goes the extra mile.
- Open, honest, and transparent
- Excellent communication skills and networking ability.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Creativity and writing skills.
- Sense of urgency when dealing with customers.
- IT skills.