0845 257 6686
Job Title: Sales Administrator
Salary: Full Time - £21,000 Per Annum / Part Time - £15,750 Per Annum
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm / Part Time - 9am to 3:30pm
Our client grows and distributes high quality, authentic fresh produce. They are looking for a Administrator to join their team.
What's in it for you?
* Employee discount
* Flexible Schedule
* On-site Parking
* Casual dress
Day to day duties will include the following:
* Timely processing of customer orders
* Dealing with customer issues and delivery discrepancies
* Keeping product information up to date
* Making sure the internal system is up to date
* Liaise with other departments (Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations, and Quality teams)
* Answering calls, responding to emails and general admin
As an individual you will need the following experience:
* Excellent attention to detail
* Ability to work independent and as part of a team.
* Excellent communication skills
* Professional and Punctual
* Strong IT skills
* Previous administration experience
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.