Job Title: Interim HR Officer
Salary: 28,000 - 32,000
Contract length: 4 months
Workforce are looking for an experience interim HR Officer to join our global client based in Rugby. You will have experience working within a HR function with experience working with a unionised environment.
As a HR Officer you will be responsible for:
• Support all aspects of HR compliance and administration to provide accurate and secure employee data which is regularly open to audit
• Experience of unionised environments.
• HR skills in both functional specialist and generalist.
• Engages all employees in the values of our business.
• Ensure all managers have appropriately detailed understanding of the full range of employee relations policies, practices and employment law in order to manage risk.
• Supports, maintains and develops key HR policies and adheres to legislation, support to the business and employee relations.
• Supports the Management in key negotiations and fosters constructive working relationship with the local trade unions and employee forums.
• Sound knowledge of the apprenticeship Levy.
• Works with managers to resolve individual performance/capability issues using appropriate tools, eg performance improvement plans and supports in taking swift action as appropriate.
• Manages all local recruitment needs in line with the Group policy, diversity and equality legislation up and including management recruitment.
• Ownership of payroll support from the Payroll team ensuring compliance in line with SOX regulations.
As a HR Officer you will be:
• CIPD ideally level 5
• Knowledge of SAP
• Good communicator, team worker and effective listener
• Sound problem solving skills
• Ability to demonstrate good decision making in a demanding fast paced environment.
• Must be action orientated and a desire to achieve results / persevere.
• Must be flexible and with appropriate training be willing to work in other areas to support team members, occasionally at short notice