Junior / Trainee Project Manager
Our client based in Worcestershire is looking to recruit a Trainee Project Manager with a background/ basic knowledge of the construction Industry. Full training is on offer so this role will be suitable for someone who has just started a career in project management or someone looking to build a career in the industry with great training and one on one support available.
Full training will be given and of managing projects from start to finish as well as help with insurance legislation and procedures.
Construction Project Manager
Monday to Friday20,000-25,000
An idea of daily duties will include:
• Provide day-to-day assistance to senior project manager in overseeing different aspects of the project.
• Assisting in the development of various projects including quotes and on site analysis for floods and fire claims
• Participate in strategic planning assisting the senior project manager in full management of the claim from start to finish (i.e repairs and refurbishment.
• Provide administrative support (e.g. documentation, data entry, etc.).
- construction knowledge helpful and or a qualification in construction
- graduates welcome to apply
- Strong IT skills microsoft and excel
- Strong communication skills and ability to build rapport
- Travel may be required to various sites to assess damages and get evaluate the project costs
-Days monday to friday - 08:30am-17:30pm office based (with some home work available once fully trained)