Salary: 10 Per Hour
Hours: 9am to 5pm
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Merchandising Team as an administrator. The successful candidate must be organised and have a good understanding of maths and English. Experience using systems is preferred.
The job includes helping the Merchandising team with:
- Managing producer and presenter Rotas
- Running reports
- Data admin after live TV shows
- Product enabling
- Helping to produce live TV schedule
- Sending out tender to producers to help schedule future shows
- Answering emails in the Merchandising inbox
- Working with incoming stock, checking quantities and chasing SKUS
- Planning events and buying set dcor
- Raising PO's when relevant member of the team is absent
- Assisting with any support on the marketing leaflet. Including chasing sales managers for content for the leaflet and speaking with external printers during relevant member's absence.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
- Ideal experience with production or planning
- Willing to learn new skills
- Fast learner
- Proactive and charismatic personality
- Looking for progression
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.
Job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend them to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Worcestershire's Leading Recruiter