Maintenance Engineer/Team Leader
Pre-Met Ltd - Redditch
28,000 - 32,000 a year
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced maintenance electrician /engineer to join Pre-Met Ltd, A successful precision engineering company based in Redditch Worcestershire .
• Maintain all site services and deal with any sub-contracted services including, Electrical Air and Water systems.
• Liaise with manufacturing departments and ensure plant is functioning within or beyond expectations
• Liaise with project engineering staff and keep abreast and play leading role in helping cost down projects
• Play key role in ensuring new production equipment is designed and commissioned in most cost effective and robust manner for production
• Play a key role in continuous improvement activities developing plant and reducing down time
• An Electrician that is 17th edition qualified or higher
• Ability to carry out tasks unsupervised
• A mechanical engineer with proven experience of power presses and associated equipment
• Good organisational and planning skills
• Ability to identify, prioritise and deal with issues
The hours of work are 39 per week Monday to Friday.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 28,000.00 to 32,000.00 /year
• maintenance: 5 years (Required)
• Redditch, Worcestershire (Preferred)
• United Kingdom (Required)