Our Client is looking for a service operator to join there Highly successful Water Treatment and Hygiene Team. They are a well established company within the Water Treatment and Hygeine Industry. They are looking for an ambitious individual with Experience in the Water treatment and Hygiene industry. There could be progression for the right candidate to become a specialist in either Consultancy and Legionella Risk Assesment or plumbing and Mechanical Engineer.
Our client is an Equal Oppportunities Employer, offering excellent training and career development opportunities
You will need to be subject to an enhanced DBS Check in order to visit clients sites.
* Full valid UK driving licence.
* Able to provide proof of eligibility to work or live in the UK.
* The role will require you to work at various locations within the UK, and on occasions working weekends based on a rota, out of Town allowances and bonuses will be available.
* English and Maths GSCE or equivalent (essential)
* Level 2 Diploma or equivalent in a relevant field (desirable)
* Water Regulations(desirable)
* Vented and unvented hot water storage systems (desirable)
* Field Experience completing pre-planned water maintenance tasks on Domestic Hot and Cold water systems.
* Managing multiple tasks to meet deadlines without compromising safety
* Health and safety risk assesments
* Reporting to line manager
* Excellent communication skills and all levels
* Working with closed systems (desirable)
* Used to working across multiple geographical locations (desirable)
Skills and knowledge
* Application of Hot and Cold water system handling techniques
* Ability to carry out safe working practices
* Excellent ability to communicate in writing or verbally.
* Knowledge of the industry and legislation including but not limited to ACoP L8 HSG274,HTM04-01 water regulations (desirable)
* Organised, motivated and flexible.
* Ability to communicate Effectivley with a variety of levels and roles within a Team Enviroment
* Attention to detail
* Use initiative and react quickly
* Confidence in driving to unfamilar locations
* Warm and approachable
* Sharing of company ethos and values.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.