Due to Growth of the business, our client is looking for A Project Lead within the Fabrication Department
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Organisation of workflow
* Communicating daily with Project Co-ordinator, Quality Dept. and Production.
* Ability to Co-ordinate with all depts. In order to assemble, pack and despatch in line with customer requirements.
* Implement 5s within the working area.
* Progress report and implementation of Business Improvements
* Management of holidays
* Implement the relevant training
* Taking daily meetings with the workforce
* Reporting Quality issues to achieve preventative measures ideally experience with Kaizen
* Performance Reviews
* ILM (advantageous)
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.Manu22