18,000 - 25,000 depending on relevant experience
Full time, Monday to Friday 37.5hrs - 40hrs per week
Our Client is an industry professional looking for an experienced administrator who is passionate about motorcycle safety. The salary will depend on the experience you have within the specialist sector and is an excellent opportunity to progress within an industry that you love!
• Administer workshops online using the schemes (In-Contact) booking platform and CRM.
• Foster strong working relationships with all teams, ensuring that they receive the highest possible levels of support and customer service.
• Answer telephone enquiries and email enquiries from motorcyclists and other members of the public.
• Efficiently administer Police cancelled workshops and individual places cancelled by motorcyclists.
• Understand and apply terms and conditions in relation to all customer related enquiries.
• Be responsible for maintaining the highest possible percentage booking rates at all workshops.
• Utilise existing databases, CRM, social media and other marketing to promote workshop availability.
• Deliver daily, weekly and monthly reporting of key measurables as defined by business needs.
• Identify opportunities to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of systems, support, communication, reporting and promotion.
• Seek content opportunities for the website, electronic publications and social media.
• Dedicated to 'keeping it on the black stuff' - the UK's #1 on-line video training resource for motorcycle riders.
• Apply sound judgement when dealing with customer complaints, whilst escalating and making recommendations in line with terms and relevant customer sensitivities.
• Passionately promote (and protect) the brand and motorcycle safety.
• Support teams at local and national conferences, shows and events.
• Confident, respectful, patient and courteous in all things
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Able to develop productive relationships with others
• Hard-working with a 'go the extra mile' attitude
• Always committed to delivering personal best and first-class service
• Attention to detail, analytical, pragmatic and solution orientated mindset
• Experience and confidence with Office software such as Excel, Word and Outlook
• Enough Computer/IT skill to quickly learn how to use complex CRM and booking software
• Good working knowledge of the Internet, such as browsing websites, using search engines and utilising common social media platforms e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
• Able to cope with targets, accountability, deadlines and pressure
• Sincere desire to make a difference, reduce casualties and save lives
• Ethos of teamwork, flexibility and willing to roll sleeves up (outside of defined role)
• Hold a valid CBT or full motorcycle licence / car driver
• Have a passion for motorcycle safety and/or relevant knowledge/experience
• Have Police knowledge/experience
• Website design and/or WordPress skills/experience
• Graphic design and/or video editing skills/experience
• Social media and/or Internet marketing skills/experience
• Already an experienced/accomplished administrator or manager
• Creative, imaginative and innovative
• As a minimum this position requires a good standard of general education to include GCSE Maths and English (Grade C or above). IT and Media qualifications would be desirable.
Workforce Office Appointments team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year.
Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend them to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Worcestershire's Leading Recruiter