Job title: Office Manager - Legal
Hours: Monday- Friday 9am - 5pm
Our client requires an Experienced Office Manager to join their busy law firm team on a full time permanent basis.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
Skills and experience
• Developing and managing the on boarding and induction programme across the firm
• Over seeing the Day to day running of the office.
• Shaping the in-house training needs for all levels of staff
• Overseeing the appraisal programme and developing individual development plans and skills matrix for each team
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
Role will involve:
• You must have an office management background within a Legal setting.
• Design and deliver internal training course from mandatory training to management training
• To lead, coach and inspire all staff to embrace new and innovative ways of learning
• To manage external courses and apprenticeships
Workforce Office Appointments team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year.
Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend them to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Worcestershire's Leading Recruiter