0845 257 6686
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
18-19k Per Annum
To provide switchboard and reception support within the Office based in Worcester. Acting as first point of contact with clients.
Tasks and Activities:
1. Taking incoming calls, greeting and assisting clients.
2. To greet and provide refreshments to clients/visitors to the office.
3. Maintaining the reception area, making sure the environment is tidy and presentable.
4. To maintain the meeting room diary and promptly handle booking requests.
5. To maintain an accurate staffing phone list/directory for the office.
6. To ensure all incoming deliveries to the reception area are promptly directed to the appropriate staff.
7. To keep a record of attendees at the office and assist with the allocation of available parking spaces.
8. Any other tasks the firm may need you to undertake from time to time, including relevant administrative and support duties.
Skills and Experience:
1. Experience in a similar role or using a switchboard
2. Excellent communication skills - Presentable, professional and comfortable dealing with clients
3. Enjoys working as part of a team
4. Data entry experience
5. IT Literate - MS Office, Excel, Word
6. High attention to detail
7. Able to work on own initiative
If you feel you would suit this role, please apply by attaching your CV and answering the pre-screen questions.
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.off13