0845 257 6686
Our client are currently recruiting for a Pallet network Division Manager. Managing a team of 3-4 planners/operatives and a small warehouse team. The successful applicant for this role would have the below skills.
• Good people skills and experience in managing a small team.
• Good Communication Skills.
• Experience in managing costs and maximising profitability.
• Calm under pressure.
• Flexible and adaptable.
Please Note: The starting hours on this position are either 06:00-16:00 or 10:00-20:00. Moving forwards this may be subject to change.
Pallet Network experience is desired but not essential.
The Person will be responsible for the following basic duties.
• Day to Day management of the department.
• Managing sickness and holiday cover for all staff relating to the department including drivers and office staff.
• Maximising vehicle utilisation.
• Completing in house KPIs for the department as well as managing Pallet Network KPIs on a day to day basis.
• Ensuring customers are given the best service possible while ensuring profitability is maximised.
Logistics & Supply Chain Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated professionals out to work across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Food Production, Food Processing, Warehouse, distribution and Planning. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.