0845 257 6686
Job Title: Despatch Co-ordinator
Hours: Full time hours 40hrs 7.30 to 4.30pm Monday to Thursday & Friday 7.30am to 1.30pm with half an hour lunch
Benefits Money Purchase pension plan with employer contribution of 4%.
BHSF Health Insurance scheme
Life assurance plan after one year of service.
25 Days holiday pro-rated plus stator days.
Free car parking on site.
An exciting opportunity has arisen working with a longstanding well known manufacturing business located in Redditch. Due to internal promotions our client is looking to recruit a Despatch Co-ordinator to join and support their finance function. We are looking for an individual who has previous experience working with UK Import and Export procedures and customs. We are searching for self-motivated and can work alone, overseeing tight delivery schedules working for a growing business.
• Arranging delivery via courier
• Arranging delivery via air & sea freight
• Responsible for carrier bookings and communication.
• Preparation of necessary export documentation ensuring compliance with local and overseas regulations including interface with the Chamber of Commerce and associated bodies.
• Coordinate all aspects of the Logistics, Import and Export shipping operation to ensure timely and accurate dispatch of customer orders
• Producing Commercial Invoice, packing list & certificates of origin, and file these electronically onto our computer system.
• Dealing with customers via email and telephone
• Liaising with credit control to check customer's account status, and Sales to ensure shipping is to customer requirements and dates.
• Working knowledge of Excel
• Must be able to work independently, take initiative, be comfortable in a hands-on role, and be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Understands legal and regulatory requirements for importing/exporting of goods for the UK.
• Clear communication skills both verbal and written
• Experience of using SAP. (Desirable).
• Experience in Export, Logistics, Shipping, Freight Forwarding and/ or Haulage.
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories, Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone OFF45