A position has become available for an experienced mechanical fitter
Day to Day duties will include the following:
Building machinery from drawings
Using hand tools air tools working on 1 off projects
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Have experience work on excavation cranes
* Have experience / knowledge on foundation equipment is preferable
* Have repair experience on drilling rig, forklift, MEWP
* 2 years' experience as a mechanical fitter with a proven back round (essential)
* must be able to work from engineering drawings (essential)
* be able to problem solve and have a good mechanical background (essential)
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into Engineering ,Technical and Manufacturing sectors , from skilled shop floor personnel and Specialist Engineers to supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several Prime Locations throughout Central England and our specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to our professional Team who will be more than happy to help