An opportunity has become available for an Electrical Technician within a leading name in the foundations and ground engineering sector based in Hertford
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* 10yrs experience in repair and maintenance of electrical plant equipment both in workshop and field service (Essential)
* Have a basic commercial knowledge of the cost of plant maintenance and spare parts (Essential)
* Must be able to work unsupervised with the necessary skills to see repairs through from diagnostics to effective repair and testing (Essential)
* Good oral and written communication skills (Essential)
* Working knowledge of 12/24v electrical systems (Essential)
* Ability to fault find using electrical schematics (Desirable)
* Working knowledge PLC controls. Instrumentation and CAN bus (Control Area Network) (Desirable)
* Ability to plan and prioritise
* Excellent time keeping and punctuality skills
* C&G Wiring Installation to level 3 or NVQ Level 3 Electrical wiring
* C&G 2391 test & inspection OR E.C.S. Gold Card
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.