Hours: Full Time - Night shift 38 hours- Monday to Thurs- 11 hours, Thurs- min of 4 hours
Professional Sub-contract precision machining company working within various sectors including aerospace, metrology, rheology, semi-conductor and oil & gas. We have a small team that work to tight deadlines and offers job variety at a fast pace. Batches range from 4 offs to larger batches.
As a CNC Engineer, you have:
• A minimum of 2 years' experience programming CNC Millers and Lathes
• Experience on Fanuc(G-Code) controls
• A good knowledge of cutting data to machine aluminium and stainless steel for the Aerospace, oil and gas and high technical industries.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Programming, setting and operating CNC Millers using Fanuc controls
• Programming, setting and operating CNC Lathes using Fanuc controls
• Useful experience & knowledge
• Working within Sub-con precision machine shop
• Problem solving and innovation
• Ability to work unsupervised and part of a team
• Work productively
• Extensive experience in manufacturing
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.