0845 257 6686
Job Title: Logistics Administrator
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum, depending on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 to 16:30
Our client is a family owned business based in Coventry, who specialise in manufacturing. They are currently looking for a strong, forward thinking Sales Administrator to join their expanding team. As a Sales Administrator, you will be reporting directly to the Manufacturing Manager, supporting them with the day-to-day running of the business.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Processing sales order documentation and logistics for dispatches.
• Creating export paperwork which include delivery notes, invoices, packing lists etc.
• Communicating internally and externally with suppliers and customers.
• Liaising with suppliers to ensure on time delivery of orders and spare parts
• Creating and updating weekly reports using in-house systems and Excel
• Maintaining and managing project management folders
• Coordinating with other branch offices
• Preparing shop floor production/manufacturing packs for production staff and filing all completed paperwork on project completion.
• Creating quotations, RAMS, and other documentation.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• IT (Microsoft Office) proficient
• Previous experience in Administration and Customer Service
• Previous experience in an engineering/manufacturing business (advantageous)
• Engineering experience (advantageous)
• Customer Service Oriented; Team Player, Multi-Task; Quick learner; Competent to resolve queries independently and Proactive.
• SAGE50 knowledge (advantageous)
• Well organised and has attention to detail - essential
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. Off45