This is a modern law firm seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join the team who is eager to develop their career based at their Kidderminster office. This can be full or part time.
What’s your average day?
- To assist with file management and ensure consistent reviews of files.
- To ensure accurate time recording of all work undertaken by your Fee Earner.
- To assist your Fee Earner or Partner in prioritising the client matter and when appropriate advise the client and others of the progress of the matter.
- To attend to clients and others where needed on behalf of the Fee Earner or Partner, taking accurate instructions for your Fee Earner’s attention.
- To take and record accurately any message and pass the same on to the appropriate person without delay.
- To make appointments and maintain up to date diary entries.
- To deal with filing, storage and retrieval of client’s papers and files, opening and closure of files, storage deeds and other papers all in accordance with firm policies.
Who can do this?
- Experience of working as a Legal Secretary
- Must have a proficient level of literacy and numeracy.
- Must be a competent audio and touch typist.
- Must be IT literate with experience of Microsoft Office.
- Be confident when working alone or as part of a team.
- Unsure this is for you? Why not schedule a meeting to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment and the people you will work with!
- For more information or send an email to email@example.com