Job title: Paralegal - Commercial Law
Location: Ross On Wye
Salary: 18k - 22k
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Our client requires a Paralegal to join their team on a Permanent basis
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Working on the Commercial law team
* Participate in Paralegal and Trainee workshops and networking events and career shows.
* Undertake legal processes through supervision, E.g. regular maintenance of the management files, inclusive of file opening and billing.
* Highly organised in working approach
* Drafting legal documents inclusive of appropriate precedents and templates.
* You will be able competent in Legal research, using a variety of methods and sourcing technics, Presentation of findings in a timely manner.
* Provide legal support to team and act as a legal resource for the wider team when required.
* Ensuring that all work undertaken is fully compliant with risk management policies and procedures and meet with Data Protection regulations.
* You will be responsible for general admin duties including use of the case management systems
* Ensuring all completed paperwork is entered accurately onto the database.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Previous Paralegal experience is essential.
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* Must be LPC qualified
* Experience in working within a highly professional office (Essential)
* Working knowledge of Microsoft packages and Outlook (Essential)
* Excellent customer service (Essential)
* Accuracy (Essential)
* You must be able to remain calm under pressure
* You must be able to work across multiple sites
* You have must have a full UK driving licence and a car
Workforce Office Appointments team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year.
Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend them to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Worcestershire's Leading Recruiter