Job title: Legal Secretary - Commercial Property
Salary: 18-20k Full
Position: Full time, Permanent.
Our client requires a Legal Secretary to join their team on a permanent basis. Working within a busy team supporting the fee earners within the Commercial Property team.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Supporting the Fee earners in a Law firm as part of the Insolvency team
* Highly organised in working approach
* Experience working within a Commercial Property legal team
* Comfortable working within a busy, fast paced and demanding environment
* Basic secretarial duties such as audio typing and Digital dictation
* You will be responsible for general admin duties including use of the case management systems
* Ensuring all completed paperwork is entered accurately onto the database.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Previous legal experience (essential)
* Experience in working within a highly professional office (Essential)
* Working knowledge of Microsoft packages and Outlook (Essential)
* Excellent customer service (Essential)
* Accuracy (Essential)
* You must be able to remain calm under pressure
Workforce Office Appointments team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year.
Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!