Overview of position:
The machine programmer is responsible for creating machine programs utilising 2D engineering and machine programming software in an architectural aluminium fabrication facility.
• Knowledge and experience with 2D design software
• On-the-job Solidworks.
• CAD/CAM/ programming from a drawing or model into a machine-executable
• Knowledge of various machine tools and manufacturing processes
• Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
• Microsoft Office expertise
• Analytical thinker with excellent interpersonal skills
• Self-starter with the ability to function well in a team environment
Successful applicants need to be reliable, self-motivated, and able to work both independently and in a team environment.
The programmes we use are: Sigmanest, Solidworks 2020, ApliCAM and BricksCad 2D Software. The hours of work are:
Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm
Friday 8am - 3pm (one 4pm finish on a 6 week rota)
30 minute lunch break
On site parking. Free refreshments.