Job title: Commercial Property Solicitor
Salary: Neg dependant on experience
Our client requires a Commercial Property Solicitor to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Experience in assisting with all aspects of commercial property transactional work including handling freehold and leasehold conveyancing transactions from initial client contact through to completion
• Excellent client care and communication skills
• Experience of managing own caseload
• Strong attention to detail
• At least 2-3 years PQE
• Personable and able to deal with people on all levels.
Workforce Office Appointments team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year.Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!